If you are in the business of working with knowledge and expertise, the value of your organisation extends well beyond financial measures. In the Celemi Tango™ business simulation, participants develop the skills required to fully leverage their people as a source of competitive advantage, and execute a successful business strategy.
In Celemi Tango™, teams become different companies, fiercely competing to create short-term gain and long-term value. Participants make fast-paced decisions about planning for optimal capacity utilisation, leveraging employees, pleasing clients and ensuring delivery – all while maintaining cashflow, brand equity, shareholder value and stakeholder satisfaction. Business operations, know-how and brand are in the spotlight, but bankruptcy, mergers or headhunters could be waiting behind the scenes!
When your organisation’s value comes from know-how, it pays to play Celemi Tango™ – a dynamic way to refine the dance of strategic leadership. Your most valuable asset is your people, and that means you must overcome unique challenges:
- How do you attract and retain the right people in fast moving industries?
- How do you get the most out of employees while still remaining an “employer of choice”?
- How do you ensure that your people align with your growth strategy and ability to acquire, serve and retain valuable customers?
Celemi Tango™ is designed for employees at all levels within organisations that do business based on the competence of their personnel. Participants are challenged to find the balance between short-term gains and long-term results, and defining success factors for knowledge organisations.
Celemi Tango™ is recommended for businesses wishing to:
- Introduce, monitor or measure an organisation’s intangible assets.
- Create dialogue and/or a common frame of reference between administrators and experts.
- Build skills among supervisors and HR teams on strategic recruitment, development and retention of key personnel.
- Identify key business drivers and measure their relative importance on short- and long-term success.
- Frame business strategy and define preferred types of clients.
Customer, People & Talent Management. Strategy. Leadership. Competitive Positioning.
Experienced project managers, consultants, HR professionals, strategic planning teams, senior and middle managers who want to enhance the quality of their leadership.
Board-based business simulation with digital support.
At least 8 hours, corresponding to 4 simulated years operation.
Participants per game
12+ per game.
Through the intense competition of Celemi Tango™, participants:
- Comprehend the worth and application of soft and hard skills.
- Develop and practice leadership skills and abilities.
- Exercise strategic decision-making.
- Value short-term and long-term planning.
- Gain a competitive edge by finding ways to attract – and retain – the right employees and clients.
- Practice building brand image and reputation.
- Realise the importance of good capacity utilisation.
- Learn about building know-how and creating sustained gain.
- Understand business finance and KPIs as well as the link between corporate strategy and talent management.
Celemi Tango™ can run as a 1 day or a 2 day workshop aimed at experienced senior or middle managers seeking to improve their leadership skills and tailored for your people.